This Day in Disney History
October 1, 1971: The Magic Kingdom opens to guests for the first time!
The day everyone was waiting for! Amid fanfare, the Magic Kingdom in Central Florida welcomes it’s first guests. The park layout was almost the same as Disneyland’s in California, and opened with 23 attractions. Along with the Magic Kingdom’s opening, the Contemporary Resort and the Polynesian Resort also opened and began hosting guests.
October 1 is a big day in Disney’s history!
((I made this and I’ve been laughing for one thousand years))
"How to get a quick harem?"
"Use the Smoulder: Tadashi Hamada style."
"This would make attending nerd college more interesting.”
- not every cgi animated movie is pixar
- not every traditionally animated movie is disney
- all pixar movies are disney
- not all disney movies are pixar
- dreamworks is not connected to disney at all
- anastasia is not disney, it’s fox animation
- frozen and tangled are not pixar. they are just disney
- how to train your dragon is not disney or pixar, it’s dreamworks
- brave is pixar
got it? okay